This is a curated dataset that derives from the PWS data submitted in their annual inventory information using the DRINC Portal - EAR module - for the years 2013 through 2016. This data in the EAR is self-reported by PWS. The EAR* data in this dataset includes some data that appears to have not been reported correctly - in some cases the units were missing, in other cases the units were wrong, and in even other cases the numbers just look to be irrational. The dataset in this resource includes some adjustments to units, in some cases. In cases where a record unit has been changed the field "UNIT ADJUSTED BY OIMA?" will indicate what was the adjustment, or "NO CHANGES," if there were no changes made. And if a change was made the original units (or lack of units) remain and new units are in the field named, "WATER PRODUCED Water.Units REVIEWED BY OFFICE OF INFORMATION MANAGEMENT AND ANALYSIS." We estimate that changes were made to less than 3% of the records.
Delivered Water - Public System Water Reported in the Electronic Annual Report (EAR)* 2013-2016
Data Preview: Note that by default the preview only displays up to 100 records. Use the pager to flip through more records or adjust the start and end fields to display the number of records you wish to see.
- Produced Water - Public Water System Reported in the Electronic Annual Report (EAR) 2013-2016
- Large Water System (LWS) EAR template - 2016 reporting year
- Small Water System (SWS) EAR template - 2016 reporting year
- Produced Water - Data Dictionary
- Delivered Water - Public System Water Reported in the Electronic Annual Report (EAR)* 2013-2016
- Delivered Water - Data Dictionary
- 2016 EAR self reported data (all, raw)
|resource type||file upload|
|timestamp||Jun 23, 2018|